Sunset Lighting Ltd Returns Policy
Our returns policy covers the following:
Damaged Goods, breakages, shortages and Incorrect goods
Checking Period for obvious damages and broken glass.
Please ensure all goods are checked as soon a possible after receiving delivery. Please provide a basic inspection of the goods ideally within 48 hours of receiving the delivery to ensure:
You are happy with the goods you have purchased
There are no obvious breakages on delivery
There are no obvious physical faults or damages with the goods
You have received the correct goods you have ordered and there are no shortages
If there are any queries on delivery please contact us in writing immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and refunds
We accept unused, unfitted boxed returns for a refund or an exchange providing we are notified in writing within 14 working days of receiving the goods either in writing via email or by completing the online return products cancellation form.
Please note we will not accept goods back for a refund or an exchange if we are notified in writing after 14 working days of receiving the goods. A telephone call is not sufficient.
You must take care of the goods whilst in your possession.
A receipt or proof of purchase is needed for all returns and refunds
Please note all unwanted goods are to be returned at the customers cost.
Step by step procedure for returning unwanted goods
1. You have until the 14th working day of receiving the goods to report unwanted goods. This can be done in writing by email. Please note a telephone call is not sufficient.
2. When completing the return product form the below information is required:
Name on invoice
Date of purchase
Date received the goods
Number of items wanting to return
Item code, item name and quantity
Reason for returning the goods
Are the goods unfitted, unused, in original packaging and in a re-saleable condition?
If would like an exchange or a full refund?
3. Once you have emailed your return request please then await a reply from the sales team. The sales team will reply to all return product requests within 48 hours.
4. Please note if you are given authorization from the sales team to return unwanted goods all goods need to be sent back to us in the condition they were delivered. This means all items must be parceled in an outer box and well packaged with additional packaging to reduce risk of damage upon return. We cannot be held responsible for any damages upon return if goods are not adequately packaged. If goods are returned in just the item box and no outer box the goods will not be accepted by our warehouse staff and therefore be returned back to you. Please put inside the box a copy of the invoice given or a note explaining why you are returning the goods with your name and address on the note and that authorisation has been given.
5. Please note unwanted goods will not be accepted back for a refund or an exchange until authorisation has been given from the sales team.
6. Please note all unwanted goods must be returned at the customers cost. Items can be sent back by the post office by using Royal Mail or Parcel Force or by a courier company. Please ensure you ask for proof of posting from the post office as proof you have sent the package. The post office does not charge for this service.
7. The address of which all returns are to be sent is:
Sunset Lighting Ltd, Returns Department, 88 Lee Lane, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 7AE
8. Once we receive receive the goods we will inspect the goods. Providing the goods are:
Unfitted, unused and in a re-saleable condition
Returned in original product item box with no damages or defacing of the product item box including stickers and writing and all parts of the goods received in the condition that you received them in.
We will offer an exchange or refund. Refunds are within 14 days via the payment method you purchased the items with. If you require an exchange outbound delivery charges may apply. Goods that are not in the product item box are classed as un-resaleable and only an exchange will be offered.